Help - Dance - Save
The BB-DanceCamp is exclusively prepared and organised by volunteers. Join our wonderful team - let's make the camp a great success together!
Why is it worthwhile volunteering at BBDC?
- Unbeatable helper's rate: only 85 € for the whole camp!
- Depending on your shift, you will miss very little of the camp
- You will see the camp from another perspective, and can rest your weary feet for a moment while doing something useful
- And last but not least: You will get to know great people and will have even more fun
How can I register as a volunteer?
1. Register as a volunteer. You will automatically be charged the reduced price of 85 € for the whole camp.
2. Our volunteer manager will check availabilities.
3. We will get in touch with you and inform you about your assigned job.
4. There will be a helpers' meeting a few days prior to the camp, where you will get further information about schedules and processes, and will get to know your teammates.
5. And then it's time to help - dance - save!
Tickets for the Parties are not included in the special price for volunteers! You can add these to your cart during registration, or purchase them later via the registration page or at the box office.
What kind of jobs can helpers do?
- Loading and unloading of materials
- Assembling and dismantling the camp
- Preparing and cleaning up after parties
- Assistance during parties
- Sales support in the shop, the kiosk, or the “Swingdiele”
You usually work in teams and will receive detailed introductions. You can specify what tasks you would prefer during registration. However, we cannot guarantee that you will get this exact job, as you know: What has to be done, has to be done. Best is, you register as a volunteer as early as possible!